- Citizens service
- City Municipality
To the citizens whose houses were damaged due to the storm that hit the city of Nis, on July 23, 2020, in the evening.
THE PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING DAMAGES IS FOLLOWING:
1. Without submitting a request to the Municipal counter, via the “Komunalko” application, which you can download via the “Playstore” application. If you have Android phones, you can download the mentioned application via the Internet by typing the exact name of the application: “komunalko.palilula.eu”. By entering the downloaded application (the application works only with active internet) you have the option “Report a problem” where the following content will appear in the drop-down menu:
1. Add a photo (add a photo if you have one)
2. Type of problem (select the last option “other” – state that it is a flood due to heavy rainfall)
3. Address for intervention (the address where the facility is located)
4. Describe the problem, (describe the problem in brief)
5. Contact information (name, the surname of the applicant, telephone number, or e-mail address of the applicant).
2. By submitting a request at the Municipal counter. Write the request in free form, stating that it is a flood caused by heavy rainfall. In the request by which you report your problem, briefly describe the condition of the flooded object due to precipitation. Also provide basic information name, surname, exact address, and contact phone number. If you have a photo, you can attach it.
All requests in which the communal inspection will register the facilities affected by the flood will be forwarded to the City of Nis, the Mayor and the City and the Headquarters for Emergency Situations, in order to decide on the merits of requests for assistance to citizens who suffered damage to residential and business buildings due to floods.